Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,572 (€862) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)