Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,566 (€856) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)