Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.491 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,221 (Mex$ 14,387) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)