Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,086 (¥102,568) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)