Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 243.301 INR / KWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 53% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,847 (Dinar 258) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)