Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 230.746 INR / KWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 55% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,969 (Dinar 282) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)