Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.066 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,366 (RM3,303) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)