Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.189 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,025 (RM3,085) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)