Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.137 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,648 (RM2,955) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)