Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,307 (RM3,127) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)