Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.115 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,615 (RM2,899) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)