Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.506 INR / NOK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,572 (kr 10,178) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)