Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.109 INR / HKD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 112% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,042 (HK$11,421) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)