Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.661 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,262 (€724) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)