Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.673 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,021 (RM3,226) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)