Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.061 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,620 (руб 47,721) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)