Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 INR / UZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,312 (5,242,692 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)