Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 INR / UZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,256 (5,211,807 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)