Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00794 INR / UZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,114 (6,183,902 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)