Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.281 INR / CAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,742 (C$1,234) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)