Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 INR / KES
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,313 (Shilling70,557) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)