Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,778 (Shilling74,963) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)