Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.621 INR / UAH
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨37,643 (14,364₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (40 minutes ago)