Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,192 (руб 42,025) in Kirov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)