Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05768 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,264 (1,010,092 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)