Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05480 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,443 (1,048,146 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (39 minutes ago)