Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04375 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 63% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,201 (1,604,681 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)