Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04103 INR / CDF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,454 (1,887,545 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)