Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.633 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,396 (2,822 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)