Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,584 (2,717 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)