Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.159 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,389 (25,651 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)