Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.497 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,680 (5,827 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)