Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / UAH
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,556 (19,025₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)