Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,096 (﷼ 28,990,021) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)