Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,395 (¥91,430) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)