Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.905 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,070 (€664) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)