Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.720 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,506 (€643) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)