Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,967 (¥96,898) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)