Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 102% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,667 (元8,529) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)