Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01836 INR / UGX
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,028 (2,507,275 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)