Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,112 (€712) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)