Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.831 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,640 (€835) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)