Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,373 (﷼ 28,056,132) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)