Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,194 (﷼ 27,855,835) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (25 minutes ago)