Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Gaya, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 INR / IRRX *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,182 (﷼ 28,525,416) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)