Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,145 (﷼ 24,751,984) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)