Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,518 (﷼ 31,033,367) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)