Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19958 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨44,229 (221,607 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)