Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20648 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨45,526 (220,492 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)