Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.374 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,924 (23,138 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)