Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.325 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,874 (21,021 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)