Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01927 INR / UGX
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,420 (2,927,338 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)