Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.017 INR / CAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,144 (C$1,234) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)