Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,114 (руб 42,854) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (21 minutes ago)