Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.493 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,609 (2,683 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)