Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,110 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)