Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,840 (2,561TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)