Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19661 INR / NGN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,394 (291,913 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)