Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.965 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,115 (10,078 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)