Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.533 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,156 (8,748 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)