Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 INR / AFN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,353 (59,130 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)