Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.350 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,385 (R$ 2,855) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (44 minutes ago)