Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 60% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,637 (144,877 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)