Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.148 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,375 (元5,062) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)