Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06053 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,140 (₩877,902) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)