Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.600 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,022 (4,625元) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)